Remodeling projects generally aren’t a cheap endeavor. The last thing that you want to do is spend a lot of money on your remodel and then not be 100% satisfied! The design/remodel process often called the design/build approach is a much better approach to a remodel since you’ll have a better idea ahead of time of what things will look like before you start your remodel. Bottom line, You can Remodel With Confidence!
With the design build approach you’ll benefit by:
- Saving time and money by working with one company that’s responsible for the design and the remodel. And assuming you move forward with us for your remodel, we’ll credit the design cost towards your remodel cost. Win, Win.
- Getting an accurate proposal. Doing a design helps to accurately determine costs and avoid upcharges later in the project
- Being Confident in advance! Remodels aren’t cheap, so knowing what things will look like ahead of time will help you be confident that you’re going to love your remodel!
The design costs are below
- Deck Designs
$475 and includes unlimited designs. Includes elevation design.
- Kitchen, bathroom & basement designs
$975 and includes unlimited designs. Includes the CAD details
- Additions, porches, sunrooms & whole home remodel designs
$2,400 and includes unlimited designs. Includes cad details, elevation plans
Assuming you move forward with us on your project, we’ll deduct the cost of your design from the remodel cost.